The Pre-construction group at Ventana is responsible for delivering accurate and reliable estimates and schedules for our clients, and is one of the first steps in the quality control process.
Our pre-con services typically include:
- participating in regularly scheduled design meetings
- establishing a baseline budget, and development and construction schedules
- providing revised and updated budgeting and scheduling as the design evolves
- assisting in selecting quality products during design phase, and details are designed to be easy to install and maintain
- on-going value engineering for building systems, materials and equipment
- ensuring constructability
- providing input on green building design and related construction initiatives
- pre-selecting qualified and competent trades to bid on the project
- completing sub-trade tendering
Ventana’s commitment to providing exceptional service for our clients often means taking on project tasks that would typically fall outside of the construction manager or general contractor’s scope of responsibilities.
Our job in pre-construction is to provide the owner and design team with everything necessary to make well-informed decisions about the project. We take that responsibility very seriously.
Contact our pre-construction department today to discuss the range of services available.
Drawing reviews and coordination, along with constructability reviews, are only a few of the things that Ventana’s pre-construction group does.